Sunday, July 01, 2007

Recovery bike ride

Activity: Cycle (mountain bike with trailer)
Mileage: 10.11 miles
Time: 58:46 -- 10.3 mph
Location: Kingwood Greenbelts

Whew-wee, my legs are tired! Alison and I did two, 5 mile loops on the greenbelts. It was hard to get my legs moving. So much so I figured I'd be forced to stop after the first loop. Somewhere along the way I fell into a groove. We both had a good ride after I shut the noise out.

Time for an ice bath soak and my daily trip to be with Pre.

UPDATE:

Activity: Walk
Mileage: 3.16 miles
Time: 55:08 -- 17:29 pace
Location: Kingwood -- Greenbelts
Flap-jacks: 5 sets of 5

(Flap jacks = crunches followed by push ups = 1 set)

Pre is doing GREAT. His bottle feeds have increased, but he is spitting up after every session. He has reflux. We'll know to what extent after the sleep study with pH stick.

Today I added a picture of daddy's little girl and the World's best Big Sister!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great bike ride. Love the pictures!