Thursday, July 19, 2007

What do you call: Junk Miles?

Activity: Run
Mileage: 3 miles
Time: 31:18 -- 10:26 pace
10:07, 10:33, 10:38
Location: Humble Fire Department

Before you get excited about the pace, you gotta know there is a twist. My legs were tight and heavy the entire time. Ran the first mile at a good click, but then I faded in a BIG WAY. The remaining 2-miles consisted of a series of walk-run segments. At times I didn't run more than 0.15 mile before walking again. It was a challenge, but I made sure to log my three-miles of actual running.

Something needs to change, again. I don't like running right now. In fact, I spend most of my day dreading it.

5 comments:

Steve Bezner said...

I think it was Dirt Runner who said there are no such thing as junk miles. There are only miles you have run and miles that you have yet to run. Or something like that.

Anonymous said...

"junk miles" - is that where you run back and forth on a Chinese boat?

Steeeve

Unknown said...

Dude, you're running every day? And doing century bike rides in between? Maybe a day off with make you love running again. Oh, and a few extra hours sleep might help, too. :)

E-mail or IM me some time, dude. We need to talk.

Junie B said...

hey my email shows you updated with a bike ride i believe, but me no see no posty!

did you delete it??? :|

Humble Runner said...

June Bug,
hmmm, I see it. Not sure what the issue is.

Sorry?

B