Sunday, February 15, 2009

BOSU Balance Trainer

The day went by freakishly fast. It seems like I just woke up a couple hours ago.

Now that I've filed my taxes Andrea helped me purge my 2008 files, which is something I dread every year. After the two-hour task we biked 8.5 miles on our trail bikes. Afterwards we both hit the gym. I'm still lethargic in the gym. Not sure what the deal is!?!?!

Trail Bike:
8.66 miles
41:32
12:52 pace

Workout:
Mid-body

The girls bought Andrea a 'Basic Yoga' DVD for Valentines Day. The video includes five different workouts, each lasting 10-minutes. I joined Andrea on the first workout to see what it was like. I was surprised how hard I had to work. In the short ten-minutes I worked up an impressive sweat.

Yoga:
10-minutes

I ordered a BOSU balance trainer tonight and I can't wait to use it! I've been watching a bunch of videos on YouTube and it seems awesome. They seem overpriced, but I'm optimistic I will use it. Time will tell....

No comments: