Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back filling a trench is a lot of work!

Finished the drain pipe project. The project would have been finished sooner, but the broken sprinkler lines needed attention. The lawn sprinkler damage wasn't as bad as I initially thought and it went relatively fast. On the other hand, back filling the massive trench was a huge chore. Even though my hands and lower-back are aching, the 'working end' of a shovel provides a great cardio workout.

As soon as Andrea got home from work we cycled around the subdivision. My legs felt good, so we increased the effort.

Trail Bike:
7.14 miles
31:53
13.46 mph

Another dreaded weight training session in the gym. I'm going to change up some exercises and see if the problem is boredom. The BOSU balance trainer I ordered should arrive this Friday. I'm eager to see how creative I can be with the new toy.

Weight training:
Mid-body

No comments: