Thursday, October 09, 2008

Don't want to...

Didn't feel like running. Preston was quite ill today. Between his fuzziness, fever, and doctors appointment I was totally exhausted.

I convinced myself it was silly to skip an easy one-mile run. The run went good, but I still did not want to be out there. Surprisingly, I finished a little bit under my scheduled pace.

Run: 1-mile, 12:03, (12:03 pace)

A few days ago I bought a pedometer. I've heard over and over you should walk at least 10,000 steps per day. I'm not even close. What does that mean? Am I sedentary and not aware of it? For the last three days I have been between 3800 and 5100 steps. That's almost half of what I am supposed to walk. I don't wear it while running.... Wonder if I should count my running toward my 10000 steps? Interesting....

No comments: