Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ex-haust-ed!!!!

At work today.

Co-worker and friend, Tom Miller joined me for a 2-mile run. The scheduled pace was 12:15 min/mile. We covered the distance in 24:11, 12:06 pace. Not too shabby. As we started our run, the fire station weather sensor read 91 degrees with a heat index of 103. Trust me, it felt like every bit of 103 and MORE.

Run: 2.0 miles, 24:11, (12:06 pace)

84 push-ups.
Today I started my third week of push-ups. Up to this point the 100 push-up challenge has been easy. For whatever reason, I could NOT finish all the push-ups, as prescribed. I actually did the appropriate number of push-ups, but it took several extended rest breaks to finish them.

Completed a lower body-workout without any issues.

I'm tired.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Week 3 is way harder than week 2. I made it through day 1, but just barely.