Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogging slump

I haven't had the time or energy to blog lately. Sorry. Truth be known, there hasn't been much to blog about. All you've missed is a few short bike rides and walks around Kingwood.

I've not been working aggressively on my diet, but I'm proud to say the weight is staying in a reasonable range. Saturday I weighed 237, which is a lot better than I expected, given my intake.

Today I ran one lonely, pathetic mile at work. Wait.... that sounds negative, huh? I enjoyed my solo mile and it was without any issues. Ran one mile in 10:30. I also threw in a 30-second stride for good measure.

After the run I hit the gym for an upper body workout. I feel really good and I'm happy.

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

I really miss you when you don't blog = ( No pressure!!! hahahaha

I enjoy hearing about your workouts, whatever they may be. I enjoy hearing about your day, whatever you've done. I enjoy what you share, in general!

I LOVE when you post pics of the kiddos. It's exciting to think that Alison's interest and talent in running (at such an early age) could one day lead to great things.

Just think...we could be watching her at the 2028 Olympics!!

You're doing a great job of protecting her from too hard of an effort and encouraging her to run smart = )