Friday, August 15, 2008

East End Park Run

I've missed enough workouts in the gym that I am sore all over from "starting over", again. I should have run yesterday, but I traded days off with today in an attempt to recover.

Ran 1.5 miles at East End Park. I warmed up and cooled down with a brisk 1/4 mile walk.

Walk: 0.50 mile, 8:01, (16:02 pace)
Run: 1.5 miles, 18:24, (12:16 pace)

I'm off work this morning to watch Alison finish her Cheerleading Camp. Pictures to follow. This evening while at work I completed a lower body workout, which loosened some tight muscles. The workout was preceeded by 48 push-ups.

I added a couple pictures from an Astros game that Alison and I attended Wednesday. If you didn't see it, that was a weird 6th ending. We're now 8-in a roll after a two team sweep. Go 'stros!!!!

No comments: