Friday, October 05, 2007

On my own

I'm at work. It's easy to push myself with a trainer, but training alone enables me to prove myself.

My lower body continues to be really sore. So sore, that I nearly called in "sick" this morning. I'm not sick, but if we had a big fire I would be more of a liability than an asset. After some positive self talk (haha), I decided to stop being a pussy and go to work...

This workout was much shorter than Brittany's, but still plenty tough. Also, glad to report that my legs feel much better, post workout.

Here's what I did:

0.75-mile run
3 x 15 Squat and lift 10lbs dumbbells over my head
3 x 15 Knee raises
3 x 15 Calve raises with 10lb weights
3 x 10 Lunges (10 each leg)
3 x 30-second planks (core)
0.75-mile walk

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

Great job on getting it done on your own!