Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More freakin' soreness

My legs finally returned to a normal state of being. Whew!!!

Last week I made a comment to Brittany about our first upper-body workout being easy. Monday's second upper body workout was harder, but it still did not 'bother' me. Everything changed about mid-day, yesterday. Parts of my arms are sore, but its my upper back and lat's that are KILLING me. Seriously, I've been sore before, but Brittany takes it to a whole new level. Don't get me wrong, this is exactly what my out-of-shape ass needs!

Today seemed a little different. Not sure why.

10-minutes running
5-minutes walk
5-minutes running (suppose to be another 10 minutes)
2-minute walk
2-minute run
5-minutes stretching
Approx. 15 (each leg) knee raise/lunge combo
3 x 20 crunches
3 x 20-seconds stiff leg lift

The lunges were so much easier today! The abdominal stuff seemed easy, but I suspect I will feel them soon as well.

One last note: We met mid-day and the weather was absolutely wonderful!

No comments: