Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good, bad day

Over the last few days I've made a conscious effort to control my over eating without a "formal" diet. All was well, until today. It wasn't a full-blown binge, but it certainly was more food than my body needed.

On the flip side, I got in come good cardio. At noon, Wyatt and I mountain biked 14.2 miles. All but one mile of the ride was easy paced. It appears they are cutting new trails at the East end park, so we transversed the new trail. The soft sand, debris, and roots made for a serious workout.

At 9:00 pm, I went for a run. I stayed with Brittany's 10 minute run/5 minute walk pattern, since it worked well last time. It was another great run. I covered 2.58 miles in 30:14. Now that Pre is a little older and sleeping all night, I want to try and start running with the Houston Striders again. Maybe something simple like their Wednesday night Memorial run.

Below is another picture from my new camera. The full moon, shortly after my run.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That moon made for some beautiful running Thursday night at TH Park. It really lit up the trails. A beautiful night!!!

Look forward to seeing you soon.