Monday, October 08, 2007

Damn the agility ladder

Nah, just kidding.... it wasn't too bad today. My arms feel good, yet my legs are feeling sore again. Weird, I know. In an attempt to rest my legs an extra day, I might repeat these exercises at work tomorrow.

5-minutes of jump rope (probably only 2 minutes of exercise)
2 x agility ladder push-ups (incomplete)
2 x agility ladder - walk on hands and toes
3 x 15 bicep curls with resistance bands
3 x 15 lateral arm raises with resistance band
3 x 15 dumbbell row (each arm), 10 lbs
1 x agility ladder push ups
2 x agility ladder - walk on hands and toes
2.75 mile brisk walk

Seems like I am forgetting something. Oh well. The upper body stuff seems easy. Maybe I need to push harder!?!?!?!?

Erin is working out like a champ. She ran 3 miles Sunday in the awful humidity and didn't complain about it. Tonight she ran a little more than a mile and I helped her replicate Brittany's workout. Needless to say, she did a lot better than me!

No comments: