Friday, September 12, 2008

Bad run

Trying to manipulate my running schedule to accommodate this damn storm. Today is suppose to be my day off, but I wanted to run because I think my chances to run tomorrow will be slim. Looks like my group will be housed at the Deerbrook mall.

Three miles along the greenbelt with Andrea and Lulu. It was way too hot to run. ON top of that, I've drinking nothing but iced tea, so I'm probably not hydrated properly. Then this mornings breakfast wasn't exactly pre-run fuel. I had to take a few small walk breaks. At one time I gave up and said I'll do it another day. Something came over me and I decided to get it over with. It hurt.

Run: 3 miles, 36:58 (12:19 pace)

2 comments:

Runtime said...

I ran in extremely bad weather once before... never again.

http://marathontoathens.blogspot.com/2006/12/through-storm.html#links

Steeeve said...

Dude, tomorrow is a rest day. Training resumes Sunday...