Thursday, September 04, 2008

Near miss

By 9pm I had decided to put off today's run and run on tomorrow's off-day. Just before bed I had a change of heart. Lulu and I ran a loop configuration around Alison's elementary school. Great run. Weather was wonderful. Didn't even break a sweat till I stopped.

Glad I ran. As much as I'm an emotional eater, I also consider myself an emotional athlete. I've had better days and I'm glad I forced my lazy-ass out the door.

I feel better now that I've run.

Run: 1.25 miles, 15:13, (12:10 pace)

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

Good for you!!!

I guess I'm an emotional runner too...I always think "how bad will I feel if I don't do this run or finish this workout?"

Then I make my decision based on that. I usually do finish it because I hate feeling like a wimp!