Saturday, February 17, 2007

Long run

Activity: Run
Mileage: 12 miles
Time: 2:41:01 -- 13:25 pace
Location: Cullen/Big Bear park
Average HR: 127

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Upper
Time: 30 minutes (to be done after nap)
Location: Home Gym

Showed up late for Strider's group run. Ended up running with Vic, who arrived after me and needed to log fourteen miles. After nine miles I started experiencing knee problems.

I-10 traffic and construction is FRUSTRATING. I left my house this morning at 6:40 am. I just walked in the house and its currently 12:20 pm. That's nearly six hours of my day gone for a simple 12-mile run.

1 comment:

Hey Zeus said...

Nothing is simple in Houston when you travel south of the Beltway and the inside loop is a waste land of traffic that never stops. It may be worse on the weekends.