Tuesday, February 20, 2007

5 miles

Activity: Run
Mileage: 5.2 miles
Time: 53:42 -- 10:20 pace
Location: Kingwood Greenbelts

Kevin saved me.

I was tired all last week. I started feeling better Thursday/Friday, then the long run with Vic zapped me. Almost blew off today's run. Kevin showed up at the the house and we started talking about running. Before I knew it we were changing into shorts and on the trails.

Very humid today. Pushed Alison in the stroller. Legs felt good, but I was working quite hard to maintain a 10:20 pace.

Anyone else having Garmin signal problems? Its been hit-and-miss for a couple weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Willie, no Garmin problems for me ;-)

Dang, it was humid out there last night for the JMJ Monster Reps. Sam ran for the second time since the marathon; that'll learn him.

Kevin rocks!

Steeeve

Anonymous said...

My garmin has been picking up top secret CIA transmissions lately and broadcasting them to my ipod, which has made for some very eduacational runs. I finally know the truth behind JFK...

TX Runner Mom said...

I think the combination of the humidity and the stroller might be why keeping the pace was difficult! I haven't used my Garmin in the past week, so no comment on that...I would like to learn the truth about JFK though, so maybe I should use it today. :-)