Thursday, May 28, 2009

Horse Fly!

It's been another good day.

Andrea and I changed up the scenery by working out at East End Park. She ran three miles, while I walked for 20-minutes. I forget how beautiful it is out there. The atmosphere reminds me of Huntsville State park. I absolutely love the parks in Kingwood!

Small tidbit: The header picture on my web-site is East End Park... It's a view of the field entrance before you enter the wooded trail..

Once we finished the cardio we started our circuit training. It was a mixed bag of exercises with resistance bands. For the first time, I joined Andrea in the training. About 15-minutes into the regimen we were joined by a couple horse flies. If you've never been bitten by a horse fly, consider yourself lucky, because they hurt! After a few minutes of swatting them away, we decided to end the session early. Both of us had a good cardio workout and put in nearly 20-minutes of quality circuit training.

Walk:
1.31 mile
22:01
16:48 pace

No comments: