Tuesday, April 24, 2007

RUN Kingwood!

Interested in a leisure Sunday run?
Boy, do I have a deal for you!

Bill Cox emailing you from scenic Kingwood, Texas. Runnings have been hit and miss for me secondary to knee pain. Long story short, minor surgery scheduled May 7, 2007.
GOOD NEWS: The doctors have an excellent game plan to get me on the roads again!
BAD NEWS: I can’t resist the temptation to squeeze in one last pre-surgery run.

All of my Strider and blogging friends are invited to a group run through my neighborhood. Everything is in full bloom, which makes for an exceptional backdrop. You will not be disappointed!

Where: 1911 Lake Village Dr, Kingwood TX 77339
When: Sunday, May 06, 2007
Time: 7:00 am
Distance: 5.25 +/- Design any distance you like, its all good.
Why: Cause Strider’s Rock!
Price: In true Houston Strider form, admission and drinks are FREE.

Parking is plentiful. Foster Elementary is within eyesight of my house.
Breakfast to follow by majority vote. Hmmmm breakfast!
Please shoot an email to; http://www2.blogger.com/williamwaynecox@yahoo.com if you plan to attend

Directions from Houston:

Hwy 59 North
Exit Kingwood Drive
Turn right on Kingwood Drive
Drive approximately 1.7 miles
Turn right on Trailwood Village Dr.
Trailwood Village Dr dead-ends into Lake Village (my street)
Turn left on Lake Village Dr.
Foster Elementary located immediately on right hand side.
Park at School
My house is located 200 yards away
1911 Lake Village

No comments: