Thursday, April 12, 2007

1-step closer 2 dx

The MRI is done. The tech said the results will be in tomorrow afternoon. My next appointment is late Friday. I asked, "did you see anything abnormal". The tech replied, "They don't allow us to say anything". I budded up to him, hoping to get a hint. He never said much, but at one point he stated, "Its NOT a blank MRI". I wonder if blank is medical lingo for "nothing wrong"?

Yesterday Erin, Alison, and I checked in at the LP run. Last year I didn't enjoying running it, but I must say, its one of the best spectator races in town. Plus, the overall race seemed to be better organized this year. Yeah, I know it was the 40th running.

It was great to catch up with some old friends. I took a lot of pictures, but many of them didn't come out. Oh well, I tried.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill,
Good seeing you and the family out there last night. I need to thank Vic for keeping my lap sheet but he forgot how to blog. So I will thank him here, "Thanks Vic".
SteveS

Anonymous said...

And I will thank Helen Grant for allowing me to keep her lap sheet. I believe that's about as close to greatness as I'll ever get :-) Oh, and thanks to Alison for the lovely drawing, it now sits proudly on the refrigerator door.

Steeeve