Thursday, November 09, 2006

I hate titles

I've had a rough time this last week. I'm sick and tired of being "sick and tired" because of all the little bullshit stress. At least 90% of the issues are work related, which stays at work. The timing has proven bad with the move and my marathon training. I'm most bothered by the impact is has placed on my running and my mental state of being. I'm trying to make the best of it, but its hard. I'm just tired. Know what I mean? What little sleep I get, I toss and turn all night. Lord knows I need to run. I'm in a tail-spin with the diet. I've said it over and over; when I'm stressed I eat. Lots of stress has equaled lots of eating. I don't even want to talk about it. Thank you for listening.

With that out of the way, I have a WAY positive post for you:

I received some of the best news in my life yesterday. Erin's pregnant! We are so completely happy and excited! We decided to start "trying" two-weeks ago. Last time it took fourteen months for Erin to get pregnant and this time is took fourteen minutes. A couple guys were joking with me yesterday and called me, The Sperminator. I thought it was funny.

Well Coach, I may not be running, but now you have solid proof of my cross training!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Bill & Erin! That's very happy news.

And two weeks? You guys were obviously doing something right. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaay!

Puts everything in perspective, right?

CONGRATULATIONS!

I guess y'all were running the tangents this time 'round :-)

Steeeve

Anonymous said...

14 minutes!!! Don't say that too loud, you will make the rest of us boys look bad!!

Congratulations!

Jill said...

That last bit about the cross training cracked me up!!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

David stole my punchline. WTG, 14-minute man!!! Congratulations. That's great news. Guess the Flying Pig is not on the agenda, then, huh?

Anonymous said...

CROSS TRAINING ROCKS!!!

WTG Bill! Congratulations!

Just another benefit of your continued weight loss successes :-)

TX Runner Mom said...

Way to go on the cross training! LOL! :O) No really, CONGRATS!!! That is awesome news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bill,
Cross training is great but in order for you to maintain your aerobic fitness you are going to push the minutes to at least 30.
Enjoy!!
Matt W.........

Tiggs said...

Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Mega congratulations!!! And it sounds like you'll be jogger-stroller conditioned by the time the new little one arrives. Glad that Allison has been able to join you in this fun pursuit!