Sunday, November 19, 2006

Above and Beyond

Sean was concerned about the actual distance he ran Saturday. We used the google map finder on the RRCA web page. The mileage didn't seem to "add" up. Anyways... we went for a bike ride to confirm the distance. Google measured the course as 26.2. We guessed it was closer to 29-30 miles. The bike read 26.6 miles. We only biked one loop, because it was a double loop course.

So there it is. A nice bike ride at the end of a race day. My legs feel good! I did a little extra riding after our loop.

Activity: Bike
Mileage: 14.5 miles
Time: ??? We averaged 10-12 mph
Location: Kingwood, TX
How I Felt: 10

Anybody else notice the 25k results only show the gun time?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did notice that. But the chip difference is posted in the DIFF column. I just subracted it and that's the time I'm posting in my records. They'll probably fix it. Don you think?

Steve Bezner said...

Bill,

There is only 45 seconds difference between my time last year and your time this year. Your on the fat part of the improvement curve and it's a fun ride down. Come along for the ride.

Happy Thanksgiving!