Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blog re-released

Sure, I'm wishy-washy. Probably even lost a few readers when I set permissions on my blog. There again, no one had permission. I didn't want to delete the blog, but I didn't want it on the blogospere either. I've had a few beers since then and everything is better.

You'll notice a few minor changes. The first item axed was the picture of me sub-200 pounds. Also axed any goals that had a time constraint. Axed the monthly cycle and running mileage. Did a little renaming and added a new "introduction".

Blog rules:
No more pinching my post without consent. Actually, I don't care.... just give me the opportunity to clean it up and make it appear that I graduated elementary school. My blog is and will always be my informal thoughts and ramblings. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about grammatical errors, which is why I feel like an idiot when I see it in print. There I said it, hope there isn't any hard feelings.

So, there you go. Read it, don't read it.... I don't care. I'm going to try and make this MY blog and not what I think people want to see or read.

6 comments:

Steve Bezner said...

Welcome back dude! Awesome to read that you and Erin are training for the half together. Your back on the must read list!

p.s. I get to be the first to comment on the new release!!!!

Anonymous said...

"Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside."

Steeeve

Crosstrain said...

When's the re-release party? New bike, new blog, new baby, two runners (and cyclists) in the family, the re-release will be a hit.

Anonymous said...

glad to see everything finally working out for you with your family. i hope that you continue to get everything that you want.

s

Sarah said...

Glad to see you're back. I missed your entries!

Unknown said...

Glad you're back. You've been missed!