Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bitter-sweet news today.

As I often do, I was looking over my training log. With the extended abilities of the software, I can use the log to track my weight. This is where the bitter news comes in. I'm one-pound heavier right now, than I was this time last year. Damn.

Moving on.

Erin has an administrative job in the hospital and with that comes her clinical friends and co-workers. Today they were looking for "test-subjects" for ultra-sound students. Since they know she is pregnant, she got the opportunity to have extended time in ultra-sound. We've had our regular ultra-sound appointments, but the baby always has his legs crossed or he's in an awkward position. Not today! He was spread eagle for all the world to see. Without a doubt, its a BOY. I'm so freakin' excited I can barely stand it.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two!!

That is awesome news Bill! Glad to see the little guy is not shy either!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!

Hey Zeus said...

Bill,
What is the babies due date? We're the first week of June. Congrats!

Pony and Petey said...

With a baby bump that cute, just imagine how gorgeous the actual baby is going to be!!!

WAY COOL BEANS CONGRATS, Dude and Dudette = ))

Steve Bezner said...

Fantastic news! Boys are a lot of fun, (so are girls), but variety is good!

CONGRATS!

TX Runner Mom said...

CONGRATS!!! Erin look so cute in her belly pic, too...that baby definitely has good genes!