Saturday, December 01, 2007

Long run

I wasn't out running Huntsville hills with the Striders, but I did manage to run ten miles. Nothing like running "humidity-filled" mileage around the fire station. These loops are going to be the death of me! Thirty-one loops equalled 10 miles. YUCK.... again. First and final mile was very tough, both mentally and physically.

10 miles in 2:07:45
12:46 average pace

My running log is at home, but I'm almost certain I ran 38.5 miles this week. Considered running a couple miles yesterday, so I could say I had a 40 mile week. My legs were heavy and I knew the day off was much wiser than trying to appease my ego.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Bill...NICE!!!

ps - do not worry about that ego though, he will get his 40 miles soon by the looks of it!!

TX Runner Mom said...

Nice week of running! What's up with this weather? It seems like it's nice all week and then the heat and humidity comes back just in time for everyone's long run!