Thursday, December 06, 2007

4 miles

Coach Steeve suggested a few easy miles and a couple off days in preparation of a weekend long run. This evening's run went better than I had expected. In fact, I threw in 4 x 30 second strides. The constant coughing made it hard to breath at times. Either way, its done.

4.11 miles in 51:07. Average pace 12:27

I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I'll post it anyways. While I was doing a few post run stretches, the lateral side of my left lower leg got real hot. Then it started to tingle. I went to massage the area and realized I didn't have any feeling in a 10" x 4" area. Its like your finger nail, you can feel the texture, but there isn't any "feeling". No pain whatsoever. Its been about an hour and the area that lost feeling is starting to decrease.

Too weird!

No comments: