Friday, September 28, 2007

Slacking

I feel the need to blog something. In reality there isn't much worthy of posting. Let's see....

Yesterday I took my bike trainer to work and did 30 minutes. I purchased a used trainer on ebay a month ago and this was the first time I used it. It wasn't too bad. I could easily see myself utilizing the trainer more in the future.

Saturday morning a buddy and I are riding on the "Big Thicket Bike Tour" outside of Beaumont. Should be a lot fun.

I'm still seeing Caryn Honig. We are working on "Initiative Eating". This is a completely different world to me. Way too much to blog. I'm happy with my progress and the changes we hope to make.

Preston and Alison are good. Poor Alison comes home mentally exhausted everyday. Who knew kindergarten would drain those endless batteries of hers?? Oh yeah, Tuesday was her birthday. We had a small celebration at home, but her birthday party will be this Sunday at Mountasia at 5pm. All my running friends are invited. Preston 's young life consist of; sleep, cry, poop, cry, pee on everything within 5 ft of him, cry. Then the cycle repeats itself.

Erin is doing well. She is running some low-mileage stuff here and there.

I haven't read much from Vic. Wonder how he is doing with his running and weight loss?

Okay, that is all the update I fell like typing. This blog is boring me! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vic is blogging less and running more according to a reliable source. Running like a gazelle is the report. So no worries.

Unknown said...

SteveS, eh, I mean Anonymous,

I think your source may have overstated things a bit. What I told June was that:

- I've been training.
- I've been very busy with work and have fallen off the blog wagon of late.
- and, I'm running better than I ever have in my life (well, in the last 20 years at least).

The gazelle stuff...WAY overstated!