Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Half Way

Where did this day go? Got off work this morning, back to the fire station at noon for a newspaper picture with the new fire truck, then a buddy of mine came over to help me work on my sprinklers, worked on my gf's birthday gift, and then finally Power in Motion.

We had a GREAT day at PIM. We're at the half way point. We ran 3 X 8-minute run/2-minute walk. In that routine we covered more than 2-miles. Huge accomplishment for EVERYONE and it showed on their faces. It's amazing that a MERE 5-weeks ago people were talking about how tough it was to run 1-minute, yet here they are running 8 continuous minutes, 3 times!

The participants received their Spring 2009 PIM shirts and medals for making it to the halfway point. I also received my "coach" shirt and I'll admit.... I'm really proud to have it. It makes the 1.5 hour round trip drive worth it when I think about the life changes we're making out there.

Run:
2.4 miles
32:43
13:38 pace

No comments: